- Bright front and back LED lights make you more visible from all directions. Exclusive feature to the Neo range.
- Brake warning lights are activated when the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front and rear lights will be enhanced for 3 seconds to draw attention from surrounding traffic. Exclusive feature to the Neo range.
- Fall detection alert means in the event of an accident, the emergency system will kick in automatically and send your GPS location to your emergency contacts via SMS message.
- Hands-free operation so you can just concentrate on the road ahead.
- Voice navigation allows you to keep your eyes on the road; listen to GPS directions via the built-in speakers and your connected smartphone.
- Stereo speakers – Quality music, audiobook and podcast playback is delivered through Bluetooth stereo speakers strategically placed above the ears, allowing you to stay alert to surrounding traffic.
- One-click to answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy clear sound with the wind-proof microphone.
- Indicator signals allow you to alert traffic of your turning direction to enhance your visibility.
- Smart lighting means the lights can be set to come on automatically in dark conditions, perfect if your commute starts out in good light but ends in darkness.
- Anti-loss alarm is activated when the helmet is connected to your phone and the distance between helmet and phone exceeds 15m, both the helmet and phone will alarm.
- Auto-off ensures maximum battery longevity, turning off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from the phone and not operated within 15 minutes.
- SOS alarm can be activated if you are in distress by simply pressing the red button on the remote for 5 seconds. Your emergency contacts will receive an alert SMS message with your GPS location.
- Walkie-Talkie allows you to easily communicate with your fellow cyclists when riding in a group.
- Compatible with Strava, iHealth and Siri through the LIVALL Riding app.
The front warning lights work together with the 270° tail lights, to protect users security in all directions. When the built-in accelerometer sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front lights, along with the tail lights will be activated for 3 seconds acting as brake lights warning traffic and pedestrians you are slowing down.
The BH51M NEO uses inductive LED lighting that activates automatically when dark with a 270 degree field of view. Smart lighting integrates adaptive technology to ensure your visibility in dark conditions. Operate the bright LED turn signals via the Bluetooth handlebar remote control.
In the event of an accident the SOS alert function sends the riders Google map location to their pre-selected emergency contacts. The helmet senses that the rider has fallen off their bike and a 90 second countdown is triggered, that if not cancelled will send the alert. Keeping family, friends and loved ones connected at a time of need. This feature requires the user’s smartphone to have GPS and 4G data enabled.
*Be aware that LIVALL cannot guarantee to detect all falls.
The two Bluetooth stereo speakers and windproof hands-free microphone enable you to listen to music on the go, answer phone calls remotely, and hear GPS sat nav directions while still being aware of your surroundings.
The speakers are built into the helmet above the ear and allow for ambient sounds (i.e. traffic) to be heard whilst listening to your music, call or podcast.
Answer phone calls using the remote control and enjoy clear sound both ways with the helmets in-built Bluetooth speakers and wind-proof microphone. Easily communicate with your fellow cyclists using the Walkie-Talkie function when riding in a group.
The -42dB array microphone means that your voice can be heard clearly by the receiver even when you are riding up to around 60KM/h.
Listen to GPS voice navigation via the built-in speaker with your connected smartphone using your desired navigation app. The speakers provide crisp, clear sound so you won’t miss that next turn.
If in distress, press the red button on the remote for 5 seconds and your emergency contacts will receive an alert message with your GPS location.
When the helmet is connected with a smartphone and the distance between the helmet and phone exceeds 15 metres, both the helmet and phone will sound an alarm to remind users.
The helmet will switch off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from your phone and motionless for 15 minutes.
LIVALL BH51M NEO has features that may be able to assist in certain emergency situations but please be aware that LIVALL BH51M NEO cannot detect all falls, crashes or other medical issues which you may experience. LIVALL BH51M NEO should not be used as a substitute for any recognised, approved or accredited medical or personal monitoring devices, which may be able to assist in similar situations.
Using LIVALL BH51M NEO in some circumstances can distract you and may cause a dangerous situation (for example, taking a call while in motion). Observe rules that prohibit or restrict the use of mobile devices or any of the features provided by LIVALL BH51M NEO and enhance your safety and wellbeing.
LIVALL BH51M NEO is not intended for use where the failure of the product and its functionalities and any third party devices, software or other products could lead to death, personal injury or severe environmental damage. Please be aware that issues in transmitting calls to your emergency contacts may not derive from any failure in LIVALL BH51M NEO and its features but instead the devices with which it interacts, any third party service providers (including telephone network or data providers) or other issues such as a reduced battery life, lack of mobile or GPS signal. These issues may derive from your own devices or those of your emergency contacts.
The product and associated software comprising LIVALL BH51M NEO is for use in addition to, or as a supplement to, your existing and/or required procedures for fall protection/prevention or monitoring. As we make no guarantees that LIVALL BH51M NEO and its features will operate without interruption, delays, bugs or errors and accordingly you must not rely on it or replace any other safety or monitoring procedures/precautions you would normally use if you didn’t have LIVALL BH51M NEO.